Pages

Sunday 24 February 2019

Song Haye - Stay With Me (Hymn of Death Part.2) [Easy-Lyrics | ENG]


ku mul kwo on gus sa ram gwa
kum mang gat tun ha ru ra so
heng bok ka hi nal du ri
so jung-an gu sa ram mi
ne ge som mo ro jil ka du ryo un
ma um mi ap so

wo oo, Stay With Me
ne gyot te his so jwo
Stay With Me
ku de yo ba ram cho rom
nu nu ro bol su op so do oo
shim jangi nuk kil su ik ke
Stay With You
hon jek ka ji na
gyot te his sul ke

bo in na yo is sa rangi
ga jang bal gun
bam ma nu ri byol cho rom
hwa na ge nal bit chu ne
se sange ga duk ka ne
mo dun ge da ku de in gok gat ta

oo ow, Stay With Me
ne gyot te is so jwo
Stay With Me
bam man nu ri byol cho rom
ha mu rim mol li is so do oo
ho di so dun bol su ik ke
byo ri dwe yo
on jek ka ji na
na rul bit chwo jwo

kok kut chi hol man kum
shi rin ba ram me do ow
ne ma um hun dul li ji ha na
ha na ha na mal lo da
sol myong hal su op ji man nop jim man
sa rang-al ke na on jek ka jin na~ ho u wo o

ha pu ji ma ra yo ku de yo
ne su mi da ha nun gu nal ka ji
ha mu rim mol li is so do oo
ho di so dun bol su ik ke
byo ri dwe yo
hon jek ka ji na
gyot te his sul ke

ENGLISH Translation

With the person I dreamed of
In this dream-like day
These happy days, this precious person
I’m so afraid that they’ll leave me

Stay with me, stay by my side
Stay with me, like the wind
Even if I can’t see, so I can feel with my heart
Stay with you, I’ll always be with you

Can you see it?
This love is like the brightest star in the night sky
It shines on me brightly
It fills the world
Everything looks like you

Stay with me, stay by my side
Stay with me, like the stars in the night sky
No matter how far you are, so I can see you
Be my star and always shine on me

Even if the wind gets so cold that my nose freezes
My heart won’t shake
I can’t explain everything one by one
But I will love you until always

My dear, don’t be in pain
Till the day I run out of breath
No matter how far you are, so you can see me
I’ll be your star and always shine on you

Credits:

Eng - pop!gasa

No comments:

Post a Comment